i don’t know if i’ll love anything as much as i loved queer as folk
I know I won’t…
Reblog if you love Queer As Folk and I’ll follow you. I need more pics on my dash about it.
Rise ‘n Shine QAF Convention Photo’s Thus Far
[To all of our friends in Germany, Keep updating! We don’t want starving QAF Fans]
New Gale Interview about RnS! (I’ve had this pic on my harddrive for about a month now, so glad it’s finally been released so I can share it with you)
1. All nine of you trusted Scott in setting the negotiations for the “Queer as Folk” convention in Germany in motion. Is this only possible when a cast still is really close and/or for a show that was so groundbreaking as “Queer as Folk”?
Scott is possibly one of the most honest people I’ve ever known. I would trust him with anything.
2. Did some time have to pass for you to want to appear all 9 of you in public and enjoy looking back together?
I know that for me the time that has passed has given me the distance to look back clearly. I was too close and needed some perspective.
3. Are you looking forward to discuss your character and maybe explore how you feel about your storylines from a more distant point of view now?
4. How does it feel to know that 6 years after the show there are so many people dying to see all you guys together again?
It’s both very humbling and flattering.
5. Have you been to Germany before? Is there something in particular you look forward to?
I’ve been to Berlin, Munich and Frankfurt. I’ve always wanted to see the Rhine at night, and I’m excited to see the Cologne Cathedral.
I’m seeing so many lovely QAF Stories from people in the tags…SUBMIT THEM FOR THE BOOK PROJECT SERIOUSLY.
That is the kind of thing we are hoping people will send in more of!
I’m sorry to be spamming everyone with this, but people are writing lovely lovely stuff about the show and how they got into it, that the actors would just love to read, and then posting it on their tumblrs and not submitting anything and it’s making me want to bash my face against my keyboard sdkljbfweo;
KEEP SENDING QUEER AS FOLK BOOK SUBMISSIONS PLEASE - DEADLINE IS ONE MONTH TODAY!
SEND THEM TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
gonna put this under a cut because it got a lot longer than i expected
This is soooo adorable!
Someone better write a fic of this!
Gus Peterson-Marcus, Queer as Folk 5.02